Maxi Acril are traditional acrylic paint with a glossy finish.
Thanks to the application of high-quality resin and careful selection of European and American pigments, these paints offer high resistance to light and many colours. They compose a durable and flexible layer with a moderate and uniform gloss.
The range includes 48 colours, of which all can be mixed together, and 7 metallic colours available in 60 ml aluminium tubes.
Opacity and glazing properties
The opacity of a pigmented colour is not only depending on the thickness of the colour application but also on the kind and concentration of the pigment as well as on the kind binder in the colour. all colours have been submitted to the same testing method: satndardized application on black and white striped saturated base. this allows a classification with the following 4 symbols:
opaque Semi-opaque Semi-transparent transparent
This describes the durability of a colour in daylight. A number of influencing factors play a role too, like intensity of sunlight, temperature, moisture, oxygen or gas content of the air.
8 - Excellent 7 - Very good 6 - Good
01. Titanium white 02. Naples yellow (red shade) 03. Naples yellow light
04. Naples yellow deep 05. Cadmium lemon 06. Primary yellow
07. Cadmium yellow medium 08. Cadmium yellow deep 09. Cadmium orange
10. Saturn red 11. Light vermilion 12. Carmine
13. Scarlet vermilion 14. Deep vermilion 15. Primary red
16. Madder lake deep 17. Violet lake 18. Madder lake
19. Mineral violet 20. Cyan blue 21. Royal blue
22. Cerulean blue 23. Cobalt blue 24. Cobalt blue deep
25. Ultramarine blue 26. Cadmium green light 27. Paolo Veronese green
28. Permanent green 29. Cadmium green deep 30. Olive green
31. Emerald green 32. Hooker's green 33. Sap green
34. Gold ochre 35. Raw siena 36. Raw Pozzuoli
37. Burnt siena 38. Raw umber 39. Burnt umber
40. Bitumen 41. Payne's grey 42. Ivory black
43. Bright yellow 44. Rose 45. Turquoise
46. Green ultramarine 47. Prussian blue 48. Chromium oxide green
49. Iridescent pearl white 50. Gold 51. Rich gold
52. Ducat gold 53. Silver 54. Copper
Color Index and Pigments names
The Color Index system is an international standard to denominate dyes and pigments. A combination of letters and numbers indicate the colour category. For example: PO 20, means Pigment Orange 20. Color Index names are: PW (Pigment White) / PY (Pigment Yellow) / PO (Pigment Orange) / PR (Pigment Red) / PV (Pigment Violet) / PB (Pigment Blue) / PG (Pigment Green) / PBr (Pigment Brown) / PBk (Pigment Black).